Monday, June 10, 2013

Ones Better Than None!

A seemingly nice Carpin day started out with a few good pods. They were hanging around some deeper water were the faster water of the stream flows in. They were being finicky on this day or I was being to obvious on the bank. (I will go with to finicky! LOL)  Ended up moving down to a "good" spot that I knew of. I was greeted with extremly murky waster due to the Agricultural Fields being irrigated. This made for less than ideal conditions for Carp. As I watched the water roar out of the culvert pipe and into the stream I caught glimps of a single Carp rising through the rapids. He worked left then right, then he disappeared for a few then reappeared. I knew I could trick him into a nice looking Carp Carrot!



1 comment:

  1. That was cool, river, carp, the sometimes nemesis of mine as well, irrigation run off. Watch though for bubbles in the mud, they can be caught unseen.

    Gregg

    ReplyDelete