Wednesday, April 17, 2013

CARP BABY!!

Today was my second outing in the quest to conquer Carp.

Last night I tied up six of these fine looking flies in hopes to lure the Carp.

I unloaded my gear and tied on a Hybrid Carp Worm. Some of the tying materials came from a fine group of people over at InTheRiffle.com  Thanks again, I will be back!



I headed down the water way.  Even though it looks shallow the bottom can be very silty.

After 30 min of trying and teasing and moving slow and waiting, I struck gold!

I managed to almost fall off of the bank and into the water trying to move water side to net this girl.

Go ahead and say CHEESE for the camera! I had finally done it, my first Carp On The Fly!

I like the scale pattern!

Back in you go for another day of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment